Our vision at Nailsea School is to be a nurturing community where we aspire for all students to reach their goals and have the belief and support to succeed in them.
All students are valued and each individual is encouraged to be the best version of themselves.
Our Curriculum will:
- Be broad and balanced, and encourage pupils to be curious, creative and inventive whilst offering a range of qualifications suited to the needs and requirements of our pupils
- Promote resilience and perseverance, and inspire and support pupils to be risk takers with their learning
- Be delivered through high quality teaching, assessment, monitoring and personalised learning in order to maximise progress for every pupil
Our Community will:
- Provide a safe learning environment which celebrates every success and supports any area for development
- Be reflective and always find ways to improve
- Be a strong team where everyone feels valued, supported and safe
- Have consistent high expectations of behaviour and positive attitudes towards others
Our Pupils will:
- Have pride in themselves, each other and the school
- Develop positive attitudes to life-long learning